REOPENING AND END-OF-SECOND SEMESTER EXAMINATION AND ARRANGEMENTS FOR LEVEL 200 STUDENTS IN COLLEGES OF EDUCATION.
UCC Releases Reopening Arrangements for All 48 CoE For the End-of-Second Semester Examination, Reporting Date 31st August, 2020
We write to inform you that the National council for Tertiary Education (NTCE) has given approval for the management of University of Cape Coast and Institute of Education to conduct the End-Of-Second Semester Examination (2019/2020 academic year) for level 200 students in all the forty-eight (48) Colleges of Education.
Below are the arrangements put in place for the return of the students to campus to take their end-of- second semester examination.
Level 200 Students
- End of Online Teaching and Learning – 15th August, 2020
- Continuous Assessment (Submission and Scoring) – 15th to 30th August, 2020
- Disinfection and Preparation – 30th August, 2020
- Students Report – 31st August, 2020
- Tutorials/Revision – 1st to 8th September, 2020
- End-of-Second Semester Examination – 9th to 23rd September, 2020
- Departure – 24th September, 2020
We kindly request that all the COVID-19 Safety Protocols are activated and strictly followed.
I have been nominated In this years National Students’ Awards.
- To vote for me visit
- Enter The Number of Votes You Want To Vote From Where the 1 is
- Click on Proceed To Payment.
- Enter Your details From the pop-up menu.
- Enter your code and vote.
- Each vote is 0.50pesewas