UCC 2020/2021 Admission for the first batch is Out. The University Of Cape Coast (UCC) admission list has been released for the 2020/2021 academic year.
The management of the University Of Cape Coast (UCC) has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission in various undergraduate degree programs in the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Admission lists are usually released by institutions after conducting admission screening exercise and cut off point check. Below are the procedures for checking your Admission Status on the portal for admission into the college for the 2020/2021 academic year. You can visit the school to check your admission status in case you are not clear about something.
The University of Cape Coast has released the list of students that have been admitted for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Qualified applicants who met the criteria for selection have been placed into their deserving programs.
The program selection was made with regard to the performance of students.
Check out the steps for checking your admission status at UCC
- Open your web browser and type in https://admissionlist.ucc.edu.gh/online_letters/admList.php
- Enter the website and search your name (either first name or last name)
- Press the Search button.
- Check from the list and locate your name.
- Go ahead to click on the Print Letter button to print your admission letter.
- Prepare your self for a new academic experience.
UCC To Offer Scholarships To Needy But Brilliant Students For 2020/21 Academic Year
We wish to announce for the information of all students that the University has launched a scholarship scheme under the Students’ Financial Support Office, which will cater for needy but brilliant/promising students.
The SRC also wishes to inform all students that, as part of our quest to promote transparency and fairness, the SRC has included the Students’ Emergency Relief Fund (SERF) and the Students’ Welfare Assistance Fund (SWAF) to form part of the source of funds for the Support Office which will enable equal access to all deserving students, therefore from the 2020/2021 academic year these SRC funds would no longer exist under the office of the SRC.
- To vote for me visit
- Enter The Number of Votes You Want To Vote From Where the 1 is
- Click on Proceed To Payment.
- Enter Your details From the pop-up menu.
- Enter your code and vote.
- Each vote is 0.50pesewas