SCHOOL REOPENS TOMORROW (WEDNESDAY 8TH JANUARY, 2020)
MESSAGE TO MY COLLEAGUE FACILITATORS
- Remember to set achievable targets for the term:
A. how many Learners should be able to read by the end of the school term
C. Which learner needs extra attention.
- Reassess your strategies that didn’t yield much results.
- Plan your daily activities. You may need to get sticky note’s pasted on your table with plans for the day.
- Improve your relationship with your boss and colleagues staff members.
Forgive those who mistreated you.
- Do the work as though it’s your own business. ECCL 9:10.
- See the learner as your biological child. MATT 7:12.
- Create an interactive and emotionally supportive classroom.
- Recognize and reward every effort of the learner in a variety of ways.
- Do not undermine or ridicule the potential and failed attempt of any learner neither give room to such from any other mate from the class.
- There’s a learner that didn’t go to break that day. Please draw near and find out why. Help if you can in which ever way.
- Send your regards to their parents and family as they from school to go home. Remember to also ask about their family when they arrive at school early in the morning.
- PRAY FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR LEARNERS ALWAYS. Before class begins and before you end the day.
Wishing all Facilitators a successful term and we thank God for bringing us all safely.
Ghanaian Language Facilitator (Akuapem Twi)✍✍✍