The management of the national service scheme has issued a flow chart which contains steps to guide Personnels who are to register for 2020/2021 Service Year.
Below are the lay down steps to guiding Personnels register and validate their place of Posting.
• Log onto the NSS website portal nss.gov.gh, check postings and print copy of the appointment letter 2020/2021 SERVICE YEAR
• Proceed to user agency for the endorsement of appointment letter by Head of the organization or Human Resource Director with official stamp
• After endorsement by user agency. visit the NSS website to schedule an appointment indicating date and time for regional validation and acceptance
• National service Personnel accepted by user agency and has booked appointment should proceed to NSS Regional Zonal Registration Centre for validation and registration to obtain Regional Acceptance Number (RAN).
• After validation, print a new appointment letter which has the “RAN” and make three photocopies Submit a copy to the NSS District Office, give a copy to the user agency and keep one.
Rejected/released National Service Personnel should go back to NSS Regional Secretariat to begin the process.
NOTE: ONLY PERSONNEL WHO BOOK APPOINTMENT WOULD BE ATTENDED TO AT THE REGIONAL ZONAL REGISTRATION CENTRES.
OBSERVE COVID-19 PROTOCOLS AT REGISTRATION CENTRES
- Wear face mask
- Observe social distance
- Sanitize frequently.
- Wash hands with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- To vote for me visit
- Enter The Number of Votes You Want To Vote From Where the 1 is
Click on Proceed To Payment.
Enter Your details From the pop-up menu.
Enter your code and vote.
Each vote is 0.50pesewas