PERSONAL CORONAVIRUS PROTECTION TIPS.
Thirty (30) most important Tips we must adhere to as Individuals, Stakeholders and Government in Combacting the spread of COVID-19.
- Avoid contact with people.
- Stay at home and avoid crowded places
- Eat well balanced diet.
- Don’t allow persons who have traveled to high risk areas mingle with you, ensure the their screened.
- Adhere to directive issued by the President of the Republic of Ghana.
- Don’t go to church nor mosque.
- Don’t touch surfaces anyhow.
- Your money, Phone and anything you handle can be contaminated with the virus, regularly disinfect them.
- Avoid Handshake.
- Avoid hugging .
- Avoid Kissing
- Undertake handwashing after contacting people & handling iteams that are suspected or to be contaminated.
- Don’t use Microphones to talk.
- Always cover your mouth facemask if you are at high to risk area.
- Avoid public places such as durbars , Political rallies and other meetings.
- Provide running water ,soap and towel for yourself and others to wash hands.
- Be conscious about yourself and your environment.
- As a health worker be prepared to assist and help identify symptoms.
- Let’s Educate one another in smaller numbers to help provide information on Coronavirus.
- Don’t create panic, fear, anxiety among the people or general population.
- Get authentic sources of information before you share.
- Don’t tell lies on Coronavirus get the right issues before you share information.
- Transport operators such as GPRTU etc must screen all drivers & passengers before boarding any public transport.
- All Okada riders on commercial bases must be screened immediately.
- All Health workers in the country must be screened.
- All security personnels must be screened.
- All food venders must be screened
28.All barbers and hairdressers must be screened.
- It’s everyone’s responsibility to help the Government of Ghana.
- All legal and illegal borders must be closed and internal travels regulated.
Compiled by David Naboare.