Ghana Education Service (GES) necessity guidelines to select qualified newly trained teachers for the 2020/2021 scholastic year.
Per the guideline, candidates who wish to be considered for work as instructors under the GES ought to have; .
- Completed and passed the final-year College of Education Examination.
- Passed the Teacher Licensure Examination
- Completed the mandatory National Service
- Such candidates should be prepared and ready to work wherever they will be posted by the GES.
Note: People who do not meet all the requirements listed above will not be shortlisted/Posted.
Taking everything into account, GES Recruitment Application portal would be open for enrollment in August, 2020 and closes in September, 2020. Postings would be completed and made public before the end of November, 2020.
Candidates are to take note that the following things listed below would be required for fulfillment of their posting come November 2020. This report seeks to entreat interested people after the 2020/2021 GES Enlistment to begin getting for the things underneath.
- Birth Certificate
- Senior High Certificate (WASSCE)
- Junior High school Certificate (BECE)
- SSNIT Number/TIN
- NTC Certificate among others.
College’s Certificate and NSS Certificate will later be given to every single trained teacher undergoing their mandatory assistance to the country.
Source : GES
I have been nominated In this years National Students’ Awards.
- To vote for me visit
Enter The Number of Votes You Want To Vote From Where the 1 is
Click on Proceed To Payment.
Enter Your details From the pop-up menu.
Enter your code and vote.
Each vote is 0.50pesewas