Home BREAKING NEWS Fire Outbreak In A Building Opposite Akuapem Rural Bank, Koforidua.

Fire Outbreak In A Building Opposite Akuapem Rural Bank, Koforidua.

130
0
Fire Outbreak In A Building Opposite Akuapem Rural Bank, Koforidua.

Source: Samuel Owusu of Eros FM 0551791184.

FIRE OUTBREAK IN A BUILDING OPPOSITE AKUAPEM RURAL BANK LIMITED KOFORIDUA

The people of Koforidua in the eastern region of Ghana has been suffering from fire outbreak from a month ago which has also happen again today in an empty two Story building which is locate at just Opposite Akuapem Rural Bank limited koforidua branch and also beside the central police station has burn into ashes if not the help of the Ghana National Fire Service but by grace due to the venue of the house there was nothing like barrier to the fire personals. Nobody was hurt by the fire because no one is living in it or there but the down steps where 3 stores locate just there but nothing happened to them.

Fire Outbreak In A Building Opposite Akuapem Rural Bank, Koforidua.

As the deputy commander of Ghana National Fire Service E\R W.O.Y.KORANTENG speaking to the media he said is just by grace that the building is too old to the extends that for about four year’s ago nobody is living in it, so nothing like properties were destroyed.

He said the cause of the fire outbreak is not electrical appliances or electrical power but is due to the temperature we are Living in now, because a lot of fire outbreak now a days is not having a great cause but the conditions we are living now (Harmattan).

He advised all the market women’s to avoid using both gas cylinder and kolpot in at the same place, and we should also have fire extinguisher in our various house and work places.
He also advice all house owners to keep maintenance of electrical appliances especially wires to avoid fire outbreak In the country.

Voice…….

An eyewitness of the fire outbreak also a resident of the area Mr. Adu also speak to the media that the building has been there for about four year’s now with nobody living in them. He said the fire occur around 10am and that they saw smoke of fire from the ruff of the building so they quickly call the fire service line and by grace not more than 10 ten minutes they arrived to solve the situation but it took
them a while, for about two hours to quench the fire.

Video…………..

Source: Samuel Owusu of Eros FM 0551791184.

Leave a Reply