Central Tertiary Awards Opens Nominations
The organisers of Central Tertiary Awards have opened nominations for this year’s edition of the awards which is in its second year.
In the wake of this, students can file for nominations for the various categories of the awards scheme.
Central Tertiary Awards which is aimed at rewarding e excellence has over the years awarded and recognised the works of students organisers in central Region.
This year’s award scheme is powered by Geemeck Events.
The nominations are opened from Sunday, April 5, 2020, to June 30, 2020.
There are also new additions of categories like Event of the year and Student Hyper of the Year.
Students can file for nominations via https://forms.app/centraltertiaryawards/registration-form-1 and also through @Central_tertiaryawards across all social media handles or on WhatsApp 0596015199 and below are the various categories.
1. INFLUENTIAL STUDENT BLOGGER / WRITTER
2. INFLUENTIAL STUDENT MODEL
3. INFLUENTIAL STUDENT IN MUSIC
4. INFLUENTIAL STUDENT ENTREPRENEUR
5.INFLUENTIAL EVENTS HOUSES
6. INFLUENTIAL STUDENT STUDENT FOUNDATION
7. INFLUENTIAL STUDENT DJ
8. INFLUENTIAL STUDENT PHOTOGRAPHER
9. INFLUENTIAL STUDENT GRAPHIC DESIGNER
10. INFLUENTIAL STUDENT MC
11. INFLUENTIAL TERTIARY RADIO STATION
12. INFLUENTIAL STUDENT BEAUTY QUEEN
13. INFLUENTIAL STUDENT POLITICAL PERSONALITY
14. INFLUENTIAL STUDENT OF THE YEAR.
15. INFLUENTIAL HALL OF THE YEAR
16. INFLUENTIAL TERTIARY EVENT OF THE YEAR