The Management of the University of Cape Coast (UCC) has temporarily opened applications for a scholarship for the 2020/2021 academic year for interested students.
Accessing StuFSO Scholarship
To be eligible for consideration for the Centralized Scholarship/Bursary Scheme administered by StuFSO, the applicant must satisfy the following conditions: –
- list Must be a Ghanaian by birth
- list Be enrolled as a student of the University of Cape Coast on full-time regular programmes or any of the University’s distance programmes.
- list Be able to demonstrate financial need and must be ready to supply any documentary evidence for decision making.
- list Must not be a beneficiary of another scholarship scheme.
- list Must be brilliant as determined by the University.
- list Must complete an application form by providing the right information.
- check Minimum CGPA Requirement is 2.5
- check Applicant must have an institutional email
- check Undergraduate applicant must complete the first academic year
The following supporting documents are required
- check Scanned copy of one of the following identification cards. (NHIS Card or National Identification Card or Voters ID and Passport)
- check Scanned copy of death certificate in case of death of a parent
According to UCC management, only shortlisted applicant would be invited for an interview as the application ends Friday, September 18, 2020.
I have been nominated In this years National Students’ Awards.
- To vote for me visit
Enter The Number of Votes You Want To Vote From Where the 1 is
Click on Proceed To Payment.
Enter Your details From the pop-up menu.
Enter your code and vote.
Each vote is 0.50pesewas